5-Days Intensive RETREAT
Tucked far away from the hustle and bustle of the city, a 5-Days Intensive is the must-attend retreat for start-up entrepreneurs, small business owners or teams who want to:
- Take time to shift their focus from working in their business to working on their business.
- Realize the importance of spending time away in a secluded setting to get practical, hands-on guidance to help you create and implement your business strategy.
- For 50-60 Something ™ individuals who are at the very beginning stage of starting a business and who want to get it up and running—FAST.
5-Days 50-60 Something ™ Start-up Entrepreneur – Build the Business
Accelerate the creation of your new business when you work side-by-side Pamela Wigglesworth. Together you will go craft the 1-Page business plan and the expand on each element following the 8P’s Entrepreneur framework. Over the 5 days you will move from ideation to product or service brand creation & positioning, establishing the financial structure, product or service distribution and develop the initial easy-to-implement marketing campaign.
This one-to-one intensive is a 5-days retreat that takes place at an off-site location, so that you stay laser focused on the task at hand—building your new business.
Each day we start early and end late, yet short breaks in between for you to think and implement the various tasks along the way.
The 5-Days Intensive includes:
- Begin with writing the 1-page business plan using the Lean Canvas business process
- Clearly identify the pain, problem, want or need in the marketplace
- Establish the demographics and psychographics of the target consumer
- Design the brand perception: the brand name and the elements of the brand that draws the consumer to your solution and establish your positioning
- Determine the pricing structure and methods of product or service distribution
- Understand the importance of marketing and why this is an ongoing process
- Create a strategic marketing plan that sets you up for future success.
- Layout a basic social media strategy that’s easy to repeat
- Set yourself up for success by gaining outside help by outsourcing in multiple areas of your business.
For more information on booking a 5-Days Intensive for yourself or your team, please click the button below.
The 3-Days Strategic Marketing & Implementation Get-it-Done Retreat
This 3-Days intensive retreat is for busy individuals who have an established business that understand the importance of having a marketing strategy, yet simply can’t find the time to make it all happen.
The Strategic Marketing & Implementation Retreat focuses on creating a marketing strategy that taps into three areas: social media marketing, email marketing and video marketing.
Over the three days together with Pamela Wigglesworth you will:
- Develop a 1-month social media calendar (Note: A monthly calendar doesn’t mean you have to post every day)
- Learn where to find curated content to use for your social posts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Develop your own original content [I’ve got you covered on this!]
- Discover where to find royalty free images to use for social media and marketing collaterals
- Design a strategic email marketing sequence that includes headlines, chunking content, open loops and calls to action
- Create supporting elements such as opt-in forms, lead magnets, flyers, etc
- Craft a marketing message that speaks to the consumer’s hot buttons
- Write video scripts that address the consumer’s pains, problems, wants and needs.
For more information on booking a 3-Days Intensive for yourself or your team, please click the button below.