50-60 Start-up Entrepreneur – Magnetic Marketing
Wouldn’t it be great to start each day to find in your inbox five or more new targeted prospects eager to learn more about your product or service? Isn’t that what every entrepreneur and small business owner desires?
It is possible to get prospects coming to your website to make enquiries, but first they need to know you exist, how to find you and to know how you solve their most pressing issues, problems and pains. That is where marketing comes in.
Marketing is something you know need, but to be honest, you’re not really clear what marketing is, nor what to do or even how to begin. Being honest with yourself and seeking help is the step. Here is where Magnetic Marketing comes in.
Magnetic marketing is all about attracting your ideal consumer by creating a marketing campaign. The marketing campaign outlines the goal you want to achieve, setting a budget and a timeline, then crafting the marketing campaign using the tactics that meet the budget and timeline.
This course will introduce the process of marketing, i.e., (getting your message out to the right audience, at the right place & the right time) and teach participants what is needed to create a marketing strategy. Without a strategy and a means for measuring the results of your activities is like driving in the dark with no headlights.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do following this 2-day workshop
- Understand what marketing is and its purpose to drive sales
- Identify your ideal target audience (consumers who want and can afford your product and service)
- Determine your marketing objectives/goals and set the marketing budget to get you there (Note: You don’t need a huge budget to play in the same sandbox as the big boys)
- Create your marketing message that tells potential customers how you help them with their problems
- Learn why having a marketing strategy can save you time, money and manpower and at the same time boost your sales.
- Set up a marketing campaign and determine the best tactics for lead generation in your business.
- Engage, educate and entertain using social media
- Attract interest in your business by using lead magnets (videos, infographics, static banners, eBooks, reports, white papers)
- Don’t go it alone; Discover the tools, tips and techniques that will help you get things done easily and at a low cost.