50-60 Entrepreneur – Social Media Made Easy
We live in a fast-paced ever-changing world in which there is a new app or system we as business owners are asked to buy into. Suddenly we find ourselves with a case of ‘shiny object syndrome’ or ‘squirrel syndrome’ as some would refer to it, chasing ever new idea that comes into our in-box.
It’s time to stop the madness and figure out what to do and how to do it.
In this 1-day workshop, Pamela walks you through an easy strategy for you to create your own social media marketing strategy and walk out with your own social media blueprint to implement immediately in your business. Many of the processes are demonstrated in the classroom so that participants can use their computers and learn by doing it themselves along with the trainer.
- Understand why using social media is important as an Entrepreneur or Small Business
- How to create your own social media calendar (I provide each participate with one to use)
- Utilize the 80/20 Rule – 80% Curated Content – 20% Content you Create for posting content
- Learn how to easily find content for your social media posts
- Take advantage of social media management tools to automate your social posting – preschedule your posts (trust me, it’s easy when I show you how)
- How to find Freelancers to handle the posting for you.
- Discover the different content that you can post (articles, videos, quotes, infographics, pictures)
- Discover how easy it is to create your own social media banners, images, and quotes using a variety of free tools. Then actually create them on the spot