50-60 – Start-up Entrepreneur Email Marketing Made Easy
According to Forbes Magazine, the average person receives 147 emails per day. That’s a heck of a lot of emails. That’s a lot of messages crossing the internet daily and there are no indications of this letting up any time soon.
What’s the reason for the massive volume of emails? In a nutshell, email marketing works and works well when done right.
Email marketing (also known as the putting prospects/consumers through a sales funnel) is a company’s way of staying in touch with visitors to their website, social media pages or tradeshows. It’s a way to engage, educate and entertain to build brand awareness and stay top of mind with prospects who are just getting to know us.
In this one-day workshop participants will learn how to write emails (to use as autoresponder emails) and deliver emails to prospects and consumers that educate, build trust, create conversions while moving people from awareness, interest, desire and to a sale.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do following this 1-day workshop:
- Engage readers using the different styles of email subject lines
- Funnel prospects through the sales pipeline with small conversions
- Build trust by educating your prospecting (sharing what you do and how you help them)
- Learn how and when to make offers in your emails
- Know the 5 key factors to email deliverability (Open rate, click rate, share/forward rate, bounce rate and unsubscribe/complaint rate)
- Easily write email content that meets your prospects wants and needs
- Monitor and measure your success